Product Description & Reviews
This toggle is a thick 1/2" wide solid Ferrocerium rod with 5mm drilled holes, which makes it great for paracord bracelets and projects. The thicker diameter makes creating a spark easy and consistent (knife or striker not included). Attach it to your boot laces or to a back pack for emergencies. Show off your survival skills and never be without fire ever again. This item is for true pyromaniacs and is not a toy. For Best Results: Scrape a small amount of the ferrocerium rod into a tinder bundle. Hold knife or striker(sold separately) at 45 degree angle against the Ferro Rod and, using pressure, quickly scrape towards the tinder bundle and Ferrocerium shavings. The spark will ignite the shavings and create a fire for all your survival needs! *This product is exclusive to Type-III Products. It comes in a sealed package with our trademarked logo and header card. Bracelet shown not included*
Features & Highlights
- Large Solid Ferro Rod for Emergency Fire Starting, Sparks in any Condition! Sizes come in packs of 1 rod, 3 rods, or 5 rods, choose from the drop down menu above.
- The 5mm drilled holes easily fits 7 strand 550 paracord and make this item great for paracord projects! Ferrocerium will ignite in any condition, great as an emergency firestarter. Attach it to your boot laces or backpack and never be without fire again!
- Toggle Dimensions: 1-1/2" Length x 1/2" Width. Drilled Hole Diameter: 1/8" (5mm)
- Thick 1/2" Ferro is built to last! Will continue to throw sparks strike after strike. See "Product Description" for Fire Starting techniques.
- Type-III Products is a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business (Bracelet shown not included)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.