Product Description & Reviews
How to Use Your Ball Molds - INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ 1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash thoroughly with soap and water. 2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled). 3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball). 4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mold to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion - This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking - Need to leave room for expansion. 5. Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mold. 6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours Package includes: 5 x Four Round Ice Balls Cube 1 x funnel
Features & Highlights
- ♥ Compact design, easy to fill and release. ♥ Completely washable and reusable.
- ♥ You can make 20 ice balls at the same time. ♥ Made of imported food grade silicone material, non-toxic and safety.
- ♥ Each mold makes an ice ball approximately 1 3/4"(45mm) in diameter. ♥ Ideal use for cocktails, ice cake, mousse sprinkled jelly pudding, biscuits, etc.
- ♥ Resistance to high temperature and low temperature, proper temperature range for -40℃-220℃. ♥ Come with the funnel, EASY to fill the water in!!
- Specifications: Material: Soft Silicone. Cube diameter: about 45mm / About 1 3/4" . Color: Black
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Polmedia Polish Pottery
mpn: 3D616E3B, ean: 5907153109770,