Product Description & Reviews
The H12 300HB offers convenient whole house coverage in a single bottle design. It adds invisible moisture to your home by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. It reduces static electricity, relieves dry skin and scratchy throat, and protects fine furniture and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money. Use of a ceiling fan helps distribute moisture output.
Features & Highlights
- Console-style humidifier for a whole house up to 3,700 square feet
- Easy-to-fill 5.4 gallon water tank; output of 11.9 gallons per day; uses high-quality wicks
- Easy to clean: Removable power pack simplifies cleaning, and evaporative Super-Wick traps mineral deposits
- Analog Control Panel automatically maintains your desired humidity level with digital accuracy
- Automatically shuts off when desired humidity level is reached or when unit is empty
|Manufacturer:||Essick Air Products|
|Color:||Light Oak/Black Trim|
|Part Number:||H12 300HB|
|Publisher:||Essick Air Products|
|Studio:||Essick Air Products|
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.75 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.46 x 16.14 x 16.14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.