Product Description & Reviews
The Cactus! design is a fine example of the Alessi families' ability to produce complicated fretwork designs at a very reasonable price. The Cactus! line by Marta Sansoni has proven to be a very popular item since it's introduction in 2002 and is available in several different forms such as trays, baskets and objects for the kitchen.Not your everyday fruit bowl, this one features an attractive fretwork pattern die cut onto 18/10 stainless-steel. Available in a choice of sizes, the 8-1/4-inch bowl stands 4-1/2 inches high and is great for table displays.
Features & Highlights
- Not your everyday fruit bowl, this one features an attractive fretwork pattern die cut onto 18/10 stainless-steel
- Available in a choice of sizes, the 8-1/4-inch bowl stands 4-1/2 inches high and is great for table displays
- Coordinating storage jars, trays, baskets, and objects for the kitchen are sold separately
- The mirror-polished bowl should be hand washed for best care
- Designed by Marta Sansoni in 2002; bowls and coordinating pieces make great housewarming gifts
|Item Weight:||0.0111 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.25 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 4.09 x 4.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.