Product Description & Reviews
After Marc Newson's Shaker "Cosmo" and Jasper Morrison's "Bolly" bottle cooler, here is the next episode in the bar and wines saga that over the last few years we have been writing for the new century. Ron Arad has excelled himself creating a small family of objects that, as usual, are not only heavily iconic on the aesthetic plane, but each is hallmarked by an innovative, curious performance: the twisted shape of the shaker should make you think that the liquid inside is going to "twist", then there is the "spindle-type" movement of the stirrer and the handbag-style two-bottle cooler that you can even hang from the table, which are just some of the more appealing examples of the attention-grabbing effect that is achieved with an unexpected application of a specific shape/function to a completely new typological context.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for Alessi by Ron Arad in 2004, the Chiringuito cocktail shaker is both functional and elegant
- Eye-catching bar tool includes a strainer; measures 10 inches tall with an 18-1/2-ounce capacity
- Peruse the full line of Ron Arad designs for coordinating pieces
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel; dishwasher safe; makes a great gift for newlyweds, new homeowners, and business owners
- Renowned for applying new, fun designs to everyday household items, Alessi specializes in designing bar and wine service items
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.