Made from high grade polished stainless steel, the SS4 Gravity Filter is a portable, robust model, which is easy to keep hygienically clean. The Pioneer SS4 is very popular with aid organizations and private customers alike. Will accommodate up to 4 AquaCera® filter candles depending on the amount of water needed (more candles = more water) Uses gravity to filter water through filters No power required The SS is designed for applications where there is no reliable pressurized mains water supply. The SS uses gravity to filter the water in the upper chamber through the Aquacera 7" CeraMetix (Cerasyl Premium) filter candles into the lower chamber where the filtered water is collected. Manufactured from high grade polished stainless steel which offers a durabe, lightweight and portable means of filtering drinkng water anywhere in the world. For use on municipal or natural water sources Ideal for camping, emergency relief, everyday use Saves money over expensive bottled water Total capacity 4.5 US Gallons (2.5 upper & 2 lower chamber) The holes which are not in use are filled with removable rubber plugs (provided) for versatility CearaMetix candles- 7 GPD for each filter candle NSF approved to standard 42 CeraMetix® GF filter elements utilize our class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® granular core technology. AquaMetix® is made from the highest quality NSF component certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based activated carbon and other superior adsorbent materials including B2 (ANSI 61). The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix® granular combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned. The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time for AquaMetix® to be ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, merc
Features & Highlights
- For use on municipal or natural water sources Ideal for camping, emergency relief, everyday use
- Saves money over expensive bottled water Total capacity 4.5 US Gallons (2.5 upper & 2 lower chamber)
- The holes which are not in use are filled with removable rubber plugs (provided) for versatility
- Pathogenic bacteria->99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform Cysts-100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia Sediment-100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories) Chloramines->99% Chlorine->99% Lead->99% Fluoride- >85% VOC-Volatile Organic Compounds->98%
- Metals-Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc->98% MTBE->97% Arsenic->95& Glyphosate->99.9% Pharmaceutical Compounds-Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium->95% Herbicides->99% Nitrates->92%
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aquacera Traveler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AM-4PACK, ean: 0701748731859,
The AquaRain® Natural Water Filter will provide your family and loved ones with laboratory proven safe drinking water...without electricity, without plumbing, and without pressure. Our patented sub-micron ceramic technology positively removes danger...
mpn: AR.202, ean: 0701748731866,
The Aqua Rain 202 water filtration system turns tap water, rain water, and even ground water into sparkling-clean potable water without the use of chemicals or electricity. The AR.202 uses two filters made of granular activated carbon (GAC) with cera...