Product Description & Reviews
ARCOS leading European knife manufacturer introduces universal series, unique range of knives 100-percent made in Spain since 1745. Specially made for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing vegetables, meats and fish, the Arcos Universal 6-inch narrow blade chef knife is designed with everyday use in mind. The blade is made of high usable and lasting NITRUM stainless steel. The ergonomic, slip-resistant handle provides a firm and comfortable grip. The handle scales are made of polyoxymethylene (POM) and are highly resistant to impact, abrasion and solvents. Rivets are made of a special stainless steel alloy ensuring extremely high corrosion resistance. Originally Arcos produced knives exclusively for the professional. Due to its high cutting power (over 100 mm) and long edge retention (over 350 mm) which made Arcos knives leader in the commercial market, now Arcos knives are also available for the end users that wants to feel in theirs hands a precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide
Features & Highlights
- Arcos universal 6-inch narrow blade chef knife specially made for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing vegetables, meats and fish
- State-of-the-art made blade ensures high cutting power (over 100 mm) and long edge retention (over 350 mm)
- Made of hardened and tempered nitrum stainless steel
- Designed with everyday use in mind
- Precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 2.64 x 2.64 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.