Product Description & Reviews
ARCOS leading European knife manufacturer, producing knives in Spain since 1745, introduces Duo range. Specially design for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing vegetables, meat and fish, the Arcos Duo 8 inch chef knife combines simplicity and efficacy. The blade is made of Nitrum stainless steel, exclusive Arcos registered stainless steel ensuring high cutting power and long edge retention. The handle is made of inner hard polypropylene and outer soft rubber providing an ergonomic non-slip and comfortable grip for those who appreciate a light knife but yet providing same feeling of any Arcos professional knife. Originally Arcos produced knives exclusively for the professional. Due to its high cutting power (over 100 mm) and long edge retention (over 350 mm) which made Arcos knives leader in the commercial market, now Arcos knives are also available for the end users that wants to feel in theirs hands a precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide.
Features & Highlights
- Arcos Duo 8 inch chef knife specially design for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing vegetables, meat and fish
- Ergonomic non-slip and comfortable handle made of inner polypropylene and outer soft rubber
- State-of-the-art made blade ensures high cutting power ( over 100 mm ) and long edge retention (over 350 mm
- Made of hardened and tempered Nitrum stainless steel
- Designed with everyday use in mind; The right quality at very competitive pricing
|Item Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.