Product Description & Reviews
ARCOS leading European knife manufacturer, producing knives in Spain since 1745 introduces Regia series, the black and gold classic range of knives. Specially used for cutting very thin slices of Spanish cured ham the Arcos Regia 12-inch flexible slicing ham knife is designed with everyday use in mind. The blade is made of nitrum stainless steel, exclusive Arcos registered stainless steel ensuring high cutting power and long edge retention. The handle in made of POM, which is resistant to impact, solvents and high temperatures. The bolster and rivets are made of brass ensuring extremely high corrosion resistance. Originally Arcos produced knives exclusively for the professional. Due to its high cutting power ( over 100 mm ) and long edge retention ( over 350 mm) which made Arcos knives leader in the commercial market, now Arcos knives are also available for the end users that wants to feel in theirs hands a precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide
Features & Highlights
- Specially used for cutting very thin slices of Spanish cured ham the Arcos Regia 12-inch (300 mm) flexible slicing ham knife is designed with everyday use in mind
- State-of-the-art made blade ensures high cutting power ( over 100 mm ) and long edge retention (over 350 mm)
- Made of hardened and tempered nitrum stainless steel
- Features an ergonomic and elegant design providing balance and a comfort grip
- Precise cutting tool used by professional chefs worldwide
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.68 x 16.8 x 16.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.