Product Description & Reviews
Our Camel Hide Journal range is naturally tougher, suppler and more durable than widely used cow hide and has a very attractive grain pattern. It has a rustic charm with an intricately hand embossed design on the cover available in a selection of an authentic symbols including horse, elephant, camel, Ganesh, Celtic, sun, flower and pentagram. This rustic journal features a leather wrap with a thin leather strap to secure the cover close. Each journal is carefully hand bound with 100% acid-free Plain White recycled cotton pages suitable for use with any type of pen for all everyday writing tasks. Complemented with 100% cotton gift bag and plastic-free handmade wax paper bag.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in India utilizing traditional craftsmanship and techniques which have been passed from generation to generation.
- Handmade from genuine Camel leather hide which is extremely durable and has an attractive grain pattern.
- Hand embossed with a charming Camel design on the front and a geometric charm on the back cover.
- Product Dimensions: 23cm x 13cm x 4cm. No of Pages: 100. Complemented with 100% cotton gift bag and plastic-free handmade wax paper bag.
- Each journal is carefully hand bound with 100% acid-free Plain White recycled cotton pages suitable for use with any type of pen for all everyday writing tasks.
|Item Size:||5.12 x 9.06 x 9.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.67 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.