Product Description & Reviews
Infuse color and pattern into your home with the Capri Stripe Duvet Cover by celebrated artist Jill Rosenwald. Designed with a graphic white striped pattern set against a calming shade of either Seaside Aqua or Pearl Grey, this all-cotton duvet cover slips easily over your favorite comforter insert (sold separately), and fastens securely with a functional buttoned closure. With a generous size, this reversible duvet cover fits perfectly across the bed, adding good looks and helping ensure a good night’s rest. 100% Cotton Available in Seaside Aqua and Pearl Grey Available in Twin, Full/Queen and King Comforter insert sold separately Machine washable ABOUT JILL ROSENWALD Artist Jill Rosenwald’s happy home textiles mirror her celebrated pottery collections that burst with vibrant color and dazzling pattern.
Features & Highlights
- EVERYDAY STYLE: This beautiful duvet cover complements any decor with its reversible graphic stripe motif set against a calming solid colored background
- HIGH DESIGN & QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Softly-woven cotton with a striking pattern on both sides of duvet cover; Perfectly-sized for inserts with button closure for a secure fit
- COMFORT: An all-cotton construction is natural, trusted, and durable. Plus, cotton provides year-round comfort, softness, and warmth
- EASY CARE: Machine washable
- Measures 68 inches wide by 86 inches long (Twin) ; Measures 92 inches wide by 90 inches long (Full/Queen); Measures 110 inches wide by 96 inches long (King)
|Item Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||110 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sleep & Beyond
mpn: OKDCI, ean: 4700010040251,
Our Triumph Bedding Collection rival those found in the world's finest five-star hotels. Years of searching led us to organic cotton so rare, a fiber ...