Product Description & Reviews
You're here now. Welcome to our flow...Music. Friends. Knife. Smoke. Eat. Repeat. FOUR MOGILS BRAND You're not here because you want what everyone already has. So pick up your SMOKED Series Damascus chef knife, spark up your kitchen and take your friends on a communal culinary adventure. Why the Four Mogils knife? Perhaps it aligns with everything else in your life - it's the best. DESIGN -The one of a kind SMOKED look of the blade is achieved by the folding process of the Damascus steel, 67 layers to be exact, so no two knives are the same. Let our fingerprints become your identity in the kitchen. -Awaken curiosity and inspire conversation when you introduce your guests to a bamboo box that opens into a wooden cutting board and reveals the bold and exciting SMOKED knife - functional and attractive! -The 58-60 HRC razor sharp blade has an evenedge of 12 degrees, making it ideal for lefties and righties alike. -Respect your tool and it will last you a lifetime. Hone your knife every other use to maintain its edge. SUSTAINABILITY In an effort to reduce waste, all packaging for the SMOKED knife is especially designed with our planet in mind. Feel confident in any kitchen while doing your part in supporting the environment. Four Mogils also partners with CarbonFund.org, a program to help reduce and offset our carbon footprint and help make a transition to a clean energy future. GIVE LOVE Want to support a company that actually cares about empowering other communities? By making a purchase you are helping Dreamlife Alliance, a nonprofit charity that directly serves the needs of orphans and at risk youth. SERVICES Four Mogils offers a limited lifetime warranty as long as you own the knife. Lifetime sharpening services. ADD TO CART and start planning your menu. We've got some ideas ;)
Features & Highlights
- EXPENSIVE IS JUST A SYNONYM FOR GREAT TASTE > Because THIS is the chef knife that will make your guests come for dinner, and stay for breakfast. Reveal your love for higher food while using the raw, matte finish, SMOKED Series 8 inch kitchen knife, a knife that demands conversation!
- CULTIVATE YOUR CRAFT while others silently take notice. The razor sharp, 58-60 HRC, 67 layer Damascus Japanese steel blade will cut your cooking time in half. Combined with a tough & moisture resistant, black Micarta handle & its unbeatable balance, you can experience the knife's maximum comfort and reduce strain on your arm so you can look like a professional while developing your highest culinary expression.
- CLASSIC LIKE PB&J > We couldn't leave our SMOKED knife without an accomplice, so we paired it with the perfect partner in crime. This sustainable, bamboo gift box/travel case, opens into a wooden cutting board, with strong magnets that hold your knife tightly shut & capture all your kitchen affairs. Take it with you & feel confident in any kitchen!
- AWAKEN YOUR INNER STYLE > First impressions are everything and the presentation of this knife is hands down like NO OTHER. Of the many knives you will sample, the SMOKED knife will be impossible to forget.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE > We are confident that this perfectly crafted Damascus chef knife will add distinction to your kitchen and last you a lifetime - limited lifetime warranty and sharpening service info available upon purchase. However if you feel that the SMOKED chef knife and our community will not bring inspiration into your kitchen, return it risk free.
|Manufacturer:||Four Mogils Cutlery|
|Color:||Matte finish blade forged with a unique fingerprint. Black handle. Light bamboo cutting board box.|
|Publisher:||Four Mogils Cutlery|
|Studio:||Four Mogils Cutlery|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.