Product Description & Reviews
The Cole & mason 6.5 inch Sherwood forest salt and pepper mills set a sturdy traditional theme for your table. Made of solid stained wood and featuring hardened carbon steel millworks, the Sherwood forest twist mills will look and perform professionally for years to come. Adjust the grind by turning the top knob for fine or a coarse setting and the special slice-and-grind mechanism will extract maximum flavor from any peppercorns. Refilling is easy by unscrewing the top knob and lifting up on the top. Style, durability and dependability have been built into every Cole & mason Product since 1919 using the best materials and mechanisms; our products have been well-regarded by professional cooks and homemakers ever since. Count on Cole & mason to give your table pepper grinder a touch of class.
Features & Highlights
- Machine cut carbon steel precision mechanism creates a smooth and even turn
- Easily fill the pepper grinder by removing the top
- Conveniently select between fine or coarse granules by adjusting the knob on top
- Traditional 6.5 inch tall wooden design with premium balance and Weight
- Lifetime Guarantee, hand wash with damp cloth, do not submerge
|Manufacturer:||Cole and Mason|
|Brand:||Cole & Mason|
|Publisher:||Cole and Mason|
|Studio:||Cole and Mason|
|Item Size:||2.64 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.1 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.