A red crocus highlights a rich palate of forest greens, burgundy and vermillion red. Durable, quality French linens, perfect for a holiday table or winter feast. Fine French table linens, hand-printed. Designed by Bruno Lamy exclusively for Couleur Nature.
Features & Highlights
- Hand block printed.
- Machine washable.
- Color fast.
- 100% imported cotton
- Exclusive french design by bruno lamy
- Bring the romance of Southern France to your home with our richly colored, hand-printed cotton linens
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Mix and match with our napkins, placemats, tea towels and aprons
- Suitable for everyday use. Easy care, machine washable, color fast. Iron if needed. 100% cotton.
- Our linens are handmade: slight variations are natural and make each piece unique.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||90 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Couleur Nature, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Add an elegant touch to your dining table with this jute tablecloth. Ideal for rustic homes, this solid tablecloth is several dimensions, letting you choose the shade and size that are perfect for your living space. This round burlap tablecloth is st...