Product Description & Reviews
Described as "shockingly sturdy bakeware" in This Old House magazine, this tempered glass baker is designed to bake casseroles and lasagnas to perfection, bubbling with family favorite flavors. The surface is so smooth that it cleans easily, even when food is baked onto the dish. These baking dishes nest for compact storage and include the three most common sizes. The set is a thoughtful gift to present at a bridal shower or as a housewarming gift since these dishes with last for years and will be the source of many delicious, family meals. Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chappelle-Saint-Meshing in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still produced in France and are known as the "original French tumblers". The Picardie glass is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant, and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1939. Impact & chip resistant, extremely durable Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- Shock resistant manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4 Degree to 266 Degree and is suitable for hot or cold liquids
- Freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe. Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave
- Stackable. Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage. Hygienic nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid
- Top quality constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years
|Item Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.