Product Description & Reviews
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing glassware and tabletop products in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin, a city in the heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with resilient glassware, thanks to their proprietary tempering process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still in production in France and are known as the "Original French Tumblers." The Picardie glass is the perfect weight: functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. They are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, impact and chip resistant, microwave and dishwasher safe. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Features & Highlights
- Picardie 18 piece set includes six 8 3/4 ounce tumblers, six 12 ounce tumblers and Six 16 7/8 ounce tumblers
- The original french tumbler, made by the company that invented tempered glass
- Duralex is 2-1/2 times more resistant to breakage, sudden thermal shock and chipping than normal glass
- Duralex glass is very hygienic: it is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, colors or flavors
- Dishwasher, fridge and microwave safe; products maintain the original look for years
|Item Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.