Ideal for use in classrooms, playrooms, churches, recreational centers, and at home, the ECR4Kids adjustable activity table provides a versatile and fun space for kids to work or play. The double-sided laminate tabletop is easy to clean and sanitize between science experiments and snack time, and it features rounded edges for safety. Chunky table legs adjust in 1-inch increments from 15 to 24 inches to accommodate growing children. Upper table legs are powder coated tubular steel and lower legs are chrome plated. Matching school stack chairs are sold separately. ECR4Kids adjustable activity tables have achieved GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certification for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. They are also CPSIA-compliant for safety. With a concentration on the Pre K-12 sector, ECR4Kids offers a wide range of products from tables, chairs and desks to cots, mats and a variety of storage cases in solid wood as well as scratch resistant double-sided laminate.
Features & Highlights
- Stain-resistant laminate table top with a protective edge band built for classrooms, preschools, daycares, offices, and home
- Powder-coated tubular steel legs with glides; adjusts by 1" increments from 15" to 24"
- Arrives with pre-installed receiving brackets and pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly
- T-Mold edge banding prevents wear and tear of everyday use; rounded edges for added safety
- GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified for reducing chemical pollutants and improving air quality
|Color:||Grey Top/Blue Edge|
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||33 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||43 pounds|
|Package Size:||40.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ECR4Kids, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.