Product Description & Reviews
Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR ceramic (high resistance), they diffuse the heat evenly, ideal for controlled, natural cooking, and can go directly from the freezer to the hot oven. Our strong glaze protects your dish from scratches and chips, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher without losing its Color. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee. This small Terrine include a weighted press that molds ingredients from all sides to remove air pockets to maintain a custard, pate or terrines delicate Texture
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Flour clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Flour clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Item Weight:||0.019 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.