The Chicken Baker provides effortless cooking in a clean oven. There is no need to baste: thanks to the lid, the steam circulates perfectly around the ingredients. The meat is tender and the vegetables cook perfectly. The shape of the lid fits the chicken or roast, so that the heat is diffused all around the meat. The ridges n the base keep the meat from soaking in the juices. The Baker can be used for any type of meat. Add vegetables directly to the base for delicious results! An ideal way to cook meat for excellent results, thanks to the HR ceramic and shape of the Baker. Chicken Baker weighs 7.65 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Item Weight:||7.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.4 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.17 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.57 x 8.98 x 8.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emile Henry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.