Product Description & Reviews
Marcigny, a small town nestled in the hills of Southern Burgundy, has been home to Emile Henry for 150 years. Thanks to its rich clay the Burgundy region has remained a fertile area for potters, who pass their savoir-faire from generation to generation. Today, true to tradition, every piece of Emile Henry is made in Marcigny with rich, Burgundy clay. While respecting traditional techniques, Emile Henry products are 100% natural and boast technological advances (Ceradon ) that make it resistant to mechanical and thermal shock. The Oil Cruet from Emile Henry lets you dress up and coordinate your countertop. The easy flow spout provides a continuous, controllable stream of oil. Spout is removable, which allows you to fill the cruet with your choice of delicious cooking oils. The vibrant color coordinates nicely with other Emile Henry products or on its own. The piece combines form and function by protecting oils from damaging light, which prevents spoiling.
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Part Number:||11 02 15|
|MPN:||11 02 15|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.17 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.