Product Description & Reviews
Perfect for baking all kinds of delicious breads—from classic sourdough and wheat loaves to sweet quick breads.Made of Burgundy Clay, it diffuses heat gently and evenly for delicious results every time. The durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching and chipping and will not hold baked-on food so cleanup is always easy.Made in France. Made of all natural materials. Made in marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy Clay using Emile Henry proprietary hr ceramic (high resistance).
Features & Highlights
- Made in France. Made of all natural materials. Made in marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy Clay using Emile Henry proprietary hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Resistant against temperature change. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resisant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
|Item Weight:||1.83 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.54 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.