Product Description & Reviews
This design of a garland of bright blue cornflowers was introduced in 1890 by Jeno Farkashazy, grandson of the founder of Herend. The origins of the motif itself go back to the 18th century French porcelain manufactories where it was said to be a favorite of Marie-Antoinette. Since he spent his youth being educated in France, it was there that the young Farkashazy was first exposed to and then charmed by this sweet pattern.Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold. All hand painted designs by master Hungarian artisans.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold
- All hand painted designs by master Hungarian artisans
- Superior quality white porcelain and strong for everyday use
- Dimensions: 4 inches high x 16 oz
- Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.