Product Description & Reviews
Many connoisseurs consider this pattern, first created in 1860 for the Rothschild family of Europe, to be the epitome of hand painting on porcelain. Twelve different motifs portray a 19th century tale about Baroness Rothschild, who lost her pearl necklace in the garden of her Vienna residence. Several days later it was found by her gardener, who saw birds playing with it in a tree. Hand-painted white porcelain with 24k gold-painted rim.Enhanced by accents of 24kt gold. Superior quality white porcelain. Sturdy for everyday use.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced by accents of 24kt gold
- Superior quality white porcelain. Sturdy for everyday use
- All hand painted designs by master artisans.
- Dimensions: 6 1/4 inches wide x 7 1/2 inches long
- Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.