Product Description & Reviews
The original set, introduced in 1851 at the First World Exhibition in London, was purchased by Queen Victoria herself. Subsequently named for her, this Chinese-influenced pattern demands the skills of Herends most talented and experienced painters.Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold. Superior quality white porcelain. Sturdy for everyday use. All hand painted designs by master artisans in Hungary. Dimensions: 4 inches long x 4 inches wide x 2 1/2 inches high. Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold
- Superior quality white porcelain. Sturdy for everyday use
- All hand painted designs by master artisans in Hungary
- Dimensions: 4 inches long x 4 inches wide x 2 1/2 inches high
- Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.