The original set, introduced in 1851 at the First World Exhibition in London, was purchased by Queen Victoria herself. Subsequently named for her, this Chinese-influenced pattern demands the skills of Herends most talented and experienced painters.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold
- Superior quality white porcelain. Sturdy for everyday use
- All hand painted designs by master artisans in Hungary
- Dimensions: 4 inches long x 4 inches wide x 2 1/2 inches high
- Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Herend, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.