Product Description & Reviews
The original set, introduced in 1851 at the First World Exhibition in London, was purchased by Queen Victoria herself. Subsequently named for her, this Chinese-influenced pattern demands the skills of Herend's most talented and experienced painters.Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold. All hand painted designs by master artisans. Superior quality white porcelain and strong for everyday use. Dimensions: 6 inches diameter. Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer.
Features & Highlights
- Enhanced by accents of 24 karat gold
- All hand painted designs by master artisans
- Superior quality white porcelain and strong for everyday use
- Dimensions: 6 inches diameter
- Herendstore is an authorized Herend Premier retailer
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Polmedia Polish Pottery
mpn: 3DE2F0D2, ean: 5907153046440,