Product Description & Reviews
Kyocera's Premier Elite Series features our finest HIP ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness. Etched with beauty, the blade is perfectly matched to a magnificent black Pakka wood handle. The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness. The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin. The handle also features Stainless Steel rivets and bolster. The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui). Manufactured in Japan for superior quality. Limited Lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- "Zen Sand Garden" Pattern - The etched design on the blade is reminiscent of a traditional Japanese zen sand garden (karesansui)
- The premium ceramic blade is Hot Isostatically Pressed (HIP) which provides superior strength and sharpness compared to Kyocera's traditional white ceramic blade
- The flat sided oval handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin-Features stainless steel rivets and bolster
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables Ultra Lightweight
- Made in Japan, lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.