Product Description & Reviews
The Lithonia Lighting Wafer-Thin LED recessed downlight with remote driver box combines high quality light output and efficiency while eliminating the pot light housing for competitive affordability. This innovative wafer slim Type IC design allows easy installation for new construction or remodel from below the ceiling without the requirement of a pot light housing. Technical Specifications: Power: 12.7W Input Voltage: 120V (Connects directly to power supply via provided UL recognized driver) Luminous Flux: 780LM Emitting Color: 2700K(Warm White) Dimmable: Yes Light Source: LED CRI: 80 Surface Size: 6.7 inches Back Hole Size: 6 inches Dimension: 6.7 x 6.7 x 1.1 inches Light direction: Downlight Average life: 36,000 hours Warranty: 5 years – Limited Electrical: Plenum rated cable connector to connect from module to remote driver box. Isolated driver integrated inside steel remote box with four 7/8" knockouts with slots for pry-out. Meets Highest Industry Standards: CSA certified in the USA and Canada, Energy Star Rated, IC Rated, Wet Listed and Air Tight. More electrical information and complete list of compatible dimmers are located on spec sheet. How many LED lights do I need for the room? Wafer 6 inch: One unit is needed for about every 2.5sq feet in an 8 ft ceiling room. 3 units for a room ranging from 6 sq ft – 9 sq ft. 6 units for a room ranging from 12 sq ft – 15 sq ft. 9 units for a room ranging from 15 sq ft – 19 sq ft. Which light colors work for me? 2700K: Used in family homes, bedrooms and other areas where warmer, more orange/yellow light is desired3000K: Used in family homes, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environments. 4000K: Used in homes with a need of a soft white lighting atmosphere. 5000K: Used in offices, working areas, shopping malls and other commercial areas that needs super bright lighting. Application Areas: Ideal for new constructions, remodels or retrofit installations. Closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, soffits, entry ways, porches, garages. Stairwells, corridors, nursing/retirement homes, condos, elevators, apartments, and any other small areas. Installation Guide: 1. Double check and measure the ceiling hole. 2. Open the cover of the remote driver box. Push and remove one of the knockouts on the side plate. 3. Connect the remote driver box to the light fixture and tighten nut connector. 4. Place remote driver box through the cut-out hole. 5. Pull the spring clip on the fixture up and through the ceiling hole. Place module in the hole. 6. Turn the power on Installation guide for kit included in the package.
Features & Highlights
- Easy and safe installation- innovative, slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the Ceiling. Only need 2 inch clearance for install
- Highly rated for multiple locations -CSA, ic, airtight and wet location listings make LED wafer ideal for indoor and outdoor residential, hospitality, commercial and multifamily applications
- Extremely bright dimmable leds use 12.7 watts to provide 780 lumens with an 80 CRI. Dims down to 10% and compatible with select Lutron, levitron, synergy and sensor switch dimmers
- Ultra thin LED design only requires a 6 inch Ceiling hole and 2 inches of Ceiling space are needed to fit LED wafer recessed light and UL recognized driver
- Saves money and time changing bulbs- energy Star rating provides high light output with minimal power usage and will last 36, 000 hours or +16 years when on everyday for 6 hours/day
|Color:||2700K - Warm White|
|Model:||WF6 LL LED 27K MW M6|
|Part Number:||WF6 LL LED 27K MW M6|
|MPN:||WF6 LL LED 27K MW M6|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.