Product Description & Reviews
Maxx Ice modular ice machines produce large quantities of clear hard ice in an efficient and cost effective design. Stainless steel exterior construction provides durability to a cuber that is low-maintenance and easy to clean. Vertical evaporator and proven ice making technology provide years of reliable ice production. These models can be stacked for even more ice production, if needed. Comes with a hinged front panel for easy servicing. This space and energy efficient model also fits on most drink dispensers (fountain ice/soda stations in the kitchen or lobby areas). An advanced digital controller has upgraded features to display ice maker status, alert the operator when the machine requires servicing or cleaning, and other useful information.
Features & Highlights
- Produces up to 370lb of clear half dice slab cubes per day. Ice size 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
- Ice bin is not included. Gravity drain connection is required, along with a water supply line.
- New user-friendly controls with LCD screen displaying ice maker status, cleaning and service alerts, and more advanced functionality.
- Stainless steel exterior with black plastic accents for durability. Front panel swings open on hinges for easy cleaning and service.
- Certified to UL, NSF, and CSA Commercial Food Grade Standards. DOE 2018 Compliant.
|Item Weight:||93 pounds|
|Item Size:||21 x 24.6 x 24.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.