Phoenix Systems (2002HD-B) Heavy Duty Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, One Person Bleeder, Cast Aluminum
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Phoenix Systems (2002HD-B) Heavy Duty Reverse Brake & Clutch Bleeder, One Person Bleeder, Cast Aluminum by Phoenix Systems at KXSH 365. SKU: PHOMAXPRO-205. MPN: 2002HD-B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that
Features & Highlights
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The MaxProHD is considered a Heavy Duty tool for everyday shop use. It is compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. Comes with a injection molded hard case and is constructed of cast aluminum alloy.
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your co-worker to help you finish a brake job.
|Item Weight:||3.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|