Polish Pottery Oval Baker 12-inch Spring Splendor UNIKAT
Dimensions: 9¼" wide, 12½" long, 2¼" high
Polmedia Polish Pottery Stoneware is:
* Hand crafted and hand painted in Boleslawiec, Poland
* Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 480 F, freezer safe
* Lead and cadmium free
* Crack and chip resistant
* Intended for everyday use, easy to clean
* Highly collectable
About Polish Pottery
Polish pottery is known for its versatility in the kitchen and on the table. It is safe for use with food in the microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher. Polish stoneware is resilient to abrasives making it durable and resistant to scratching or chipping. It distributes heat evenly for perfect baking and is also nonstick for easy clean-up, making it easy to care for.
The bright patterns never fade, and are offered in thousands of variations to mix and match. It is this combination of function and beauty that makes Polish pottery so appealing. The pottery is fired in electric and gas kilns at temperatures exceeding 2200 degrees Fahrenheit.
This results in a stoneware that is meant to resist aging and provide lasting beauty that stands the test of time. Polish stoneware is lead and cadmium free.
Polish Pottery is hand crafted and hand painted in the Boleslawiec region of Poland. This region is famous for its naturally found white clay which artisans have used for centuries to craft this durable and beautiful stoneware. Each piece of pottery is carefully formed and painted by hand to ensure that exceptional attention to detail is paid to each piece. The most beautiful and intricate patterns are called UNIKAT patterns. These patterns bear the artist's signature.
Features & Highlights
- Hand made and hand painted in the heart of Europe in the town of Boleslawiec in Poland
- Lead and cadmium free. Safe to use in: microwave, dishwasher, oven up to 480 F, freezer
- Hand crafted from natural white clay by highly skilled artisans, highly collectable
- Fired twice, extra durable, crack and chip resistant, intended for everyday use, easy to clean
- Long lasting, colors will never fade. Dimensions: 9¼" wide, 12½" long, 2¼" high.
|Brand:||Polmedia Polish Pottery|
|Item Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.25 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Polmedia Polish Pottery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emile Henry
mpn: EH348442, ean: 3289313484425,
The Chicken Baker provides effortless cooking in a clean oven. There is no need to baste: thanks to the lid, the steam circulates perfectly around the ingredients. The meat is tender and the vegetables cook perfectly. The shape of the lid fits the ch...