Product Description & Reviews
At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures, and work to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why people love different and unique beverages is the first step in our creative process, our products are designed to exceed the expectations of our customers. Cast iron teapots have been used in the popular whole-tea leaf ceremonies in Japan dating back to the 17th century. Primula’s exquisite cast iron teapot designs are inspired by the traditional Japanese culture and capture the original function of preserving heat and evenly infusing the natural nutrients from your loose leaf tea. Our enamel interior coating prevents oxidation of the cast iron, preserving the beauty and durability of your teapot. So enjoy the splendor of our beautiful designs and the magic of a wonderful tea experience. At Primula, something extraordinary is brewing.
Features & Highlights
- Expertly crafted in heavyweight cast iron, with a 34 oz. Capacity and removable lid
- Includes a stainless steel infuser for loose or bagged tea that Fits perfectly inside the vessel
- Fully enameled interior allows for easy care and cleaning
- Exquisite vintage floral pattern design is reminiscent of Japanese cherry blossoms
- Fold-down handle and short curved spout enable graceful pouring
|Item Weight:||0.0435 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.1 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.