Product Description & Reviews
Clean your home and yard in an easy and elegant way! Best for scooping up dust and dirt whether indoors or outdoors, this dust pan is perfectly suited for those with little hands. The dust pan measures 4-3/4-inches long by 7-3/4-inches wide. This dustpan is made from powder-coated metal. For maintenance, rinse with water and blot with a towel to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature. The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Features & Highlights
- Great for everyday cleaning; the hole in the handle makes storage of this dust pan quick and easy
- The comfortable handle and curved sides of this dust pan make scooping up filth easy and fast, particularly for those with small hands
- The powder-coated metal is durable and treated properly, will last for years to come
- Made from powder-coated metal; measures 4-3/4-inches long by 7-3/4-inches wide
- For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
|Manufacturer:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Color:||Children's Dust Pan, White|
|Publisher:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Studio:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Item Weight:||0.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.