Product Description & Reviews
Care for your nails in an easy and elegant way The Redecker Tampico Fiber and Beechwood Nailbrush is perfectly designed to clean dirt and grime from under your nails. Great for scrubbing, cleaning and exfoliating soles of feet and palms of hands after a day of gardening or yard work, this 2-headed cosmetic tool features 1 narrow-bristle side for polishing cuticles and removing dirt from crevices and under fingernails and 1 wide-bristle side for covering larger surface areas. Extra-strong, firm bristles made from tampico fiber hold up to daily use and naturally stiff, durable fibers retain shape over time. Tampico fiber is obtained from the leaf ribs of a type of agave which grows on the high plains of Mexico. It has a high degree of shape retention, and is used for scrubbing brushes, washing brushes, and wherever high heat resistance is required. Elegant, easy-grip handle made from untreated beechwood features functional rounded ridges for a secure hold. Color of handle will vary somewhat from product image due to natural variations in the wood. Brush measures 3-5/8-inches long by 1-3/8-inches wide. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with warm water. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle and towel blot to remove excess moisture. Made in Germany. The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Features & Highlights
- 2-WAY SCRUBBING: Great for scrubbing, cleaning and exfoliating soles of feet and palms of hand after a day of gardening; 2-headed brush features 1 narrow-bristle side for scrubbing dirt away from cuticles and under fingernails and 1 wide-bristle side for larger surface areas
- EXTRA-STRONG NATURAL FIBER BRISTLES: Firm tampico fiber bristles strong enough for daily use; stiff fibers retain shape over time
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood handle will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- EASY-GRIP HANDLE: Elegant beechwood handle equipped with functional rounded ridges for a secure hold; measures 3-5/8-inches long by 1-3/8-inches wide
- CARE: For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
|Manufacturer:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Color:||Untreated Beechwood Nail Brush with Tampico Fiber|
|Publisher:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Studio:||Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany|
|Item Weight:||0.0212 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.46 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.28 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.