Product Description & Reviews
This Riedel Tyrol decanter, launched in Spring 2007, features a unique design with a generous capacity, allowing a large surface area for the wine's exposure to oxygen. This is not your traditional standup decanter, but a distinguished, rather horizontal design that seems to lay on its side, and offers a large pour spout. It is made of fine crystal, allowing it brilliance and clarity while showing off its contents, and is amazingly lightweight. The name Tyrol commemorates the Riedel Family's new beginning 50 years ago in Austria in the federal state of Tyrol.
Features & Highlights
- Give your favorite wine room to breathe in the hand-made crystal Tyrol decanter
- Decanter height is 7 1/2 inches and the capacity is 26 1/2 oz.
- Beautiful gift item or perfect addition for your home bar collection
- All hand-made items are made in the European Economic Community
- Hand washing recommended.
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.25 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.