Product Description & Reviews
A nostalgia for the graciousness and gentler pace of a bygone Malaya embodies the latest homeware collection from Royal Selangor. The Gembira collection evokes bucolic afternoon teas on the veranda, and features the motifs of that ubiquitous fabric of the Malay Archipelago, batik.
Perfect as a gift or home décor, the desk clock features the triangular pucuk rebung motif, found on batik fabric.Sold by Royal Selangor (www.royalselangor.com) FREE Shipping for order total above $150. Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter..
Features & Highlights
- Sold by Royal Selangor (www.royalselangor.com) FREE Shipping for order total above $150
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople
- Sleek or intricately detailed, our items fit seamlessly in classic or contemporary lifestyles.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.