Product Description & Reviews
Cape Cod rugs are soft underfoot, textural, natural in color and woven of sustainably-harvested sisal and sea grass, or biodegradable jute fibers twice-washed for unrivaled softness and beauty.Natural Jute are used to make this everyday rug. Each rug is hand made and hand woven to add style and durability. This rug features a traditional woven pattern. This runner measures 2'3" x 16'. For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style.
Features & Highlights
- Natural Jute are used to make this everyday rug
- Each rug is hand made and hand woven to add style and durability
- This rug features a traditional woven pattern
- This runner measures 2'3" x 16'
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style
|Item Weight:||13.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.