Product Description & Reviews
Cape Cod rugs are soft underfoot, textural, natural in color and woven of sustainably-harvested sisal and sea grass, or biodegradable jute fibers twice-washed for unrivaled softness and beauty.Natural Jute are used to make this everyday rug. Each rug is hand made and hand woven to add style and durability. This rug features a traditional woven pattern. This rug measures 9' x 12'. For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style.
Features & Highlights
- Natural Jute are used to make this everyday rug
- Each rug is hand made and hand woven to add style and durability
- This rug features a traditional woven pattern
- This rug measures 9' x 12'
- For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting rugs of the highest quality and unmatched style
|Color:||Light Blue / Gold|
|Item Weight:||41.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||108 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||41 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.