Product Description & Reviews
Famous Danish design, traditional, solid craftsmanship and the latest advances in technology combine to set Scanpan Classic Cookware apart. Scanpan Classic is made of solid squeeze-cast aluminum, forged into shape with 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The pan thickness and unique ceramic-titanium surface allows for browning, searing and deglazing. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. Scanpan Green Tek non-stick surface is PFOA-free in all stages of the manufacturing process. Scanpan Classic Cookware can be used with high heat frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees. Scanpan Classic is safe to use with metal utensils.
Features & Highlights
- Patented non-stick coating sears, browns, and deglazes with ease. More flavor, effortless clean-up.
- Designed for stove top-to-oven use. Safe tp 500F / 260C.
- Squeeze-cast aluminum body provides optimal heat distribution to ensure cooking performance is consistent.
- Patented non-stick coating is 10 times harder than stainless steel and scratch resistant.
- Built to last in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty for your piece of mind. PFOA-Free and dishwasher safe.
|Manufacturer:||SCANPAN USA INC.|
|Publisher:||SCANPAN USA INC.|
|Studio:||SCANPAN USA INC.|
|Item Weight:||4.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.25 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.