Product Description & Reviews
The Pro Board Long Bamboo Chopping Block from Totally Bamboo is made with parquet end grain construction which is preferred by professionals, who say it delivers a good "feel" while chopping and dicing and continues to be their first choice in cutting boards. This board is versatile, beautiful and reversible! One side has a generous well to collect juices when carving meat with a large center surface area for cutting food. Flip it over to reveal a deeply beveled edge and large surface area for a beautiful serving piece or use it for additional food prep. This cutting board will quickly become a favorite and will endure a lifetime of use. The board measures 22" by 16" by 2" high and has convenient recessed handles, making it easy to flip, carry and move. Hand wash boards with warm water and mild detergent. Occasionally treat with Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Mineral Oil to extend the life of your board. Bamboo is the alternative for all things wood in the kitchen! Totally Bamboo encourages and supports reducing the widespread practice of clear-cutting our precious hard wood forests by giving consumers a sustainable alternative. Bamboo is stronger than most hard woods and it is the fastest growing plant on our planet. It does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, therefore reducing carbon dioxide gases associated with climate change. It also prevents soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Totally Bamboo, we are proud to use "Moso" timber bamboo for its strength, density, versatility and high quality. It is harvested from our own bamboo forests which are not a habitat or food source for the great panda. Our factories adhere to very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. And we take steps to ensure that our employees are well taken care of and work in a safe and hazard free environment.
Features & Highlights
- ◊ The Long Pro Board is made with beautiful parquet end grain bamboo; preferred by professionals for the good feel while chopping and dicing
- ◊ Choose the trough side to collect juices or the side with beveled edges for a beautiful serving piece; recessed handles make it easy to move
- ◊ With a large surface area, this is a great board for everyday food prep and serving; measures 22" by 16" by 2" thick
- ◊ Bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world and is a natural alternative to wood; it is substantially stronger than hard woods and easy on knife blades
- ◊ Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; use Totally Bamboo's Revitalizing Mineral Oil to extend life and beauty of the boards
|Color:||Pro Board Long 22" x 16"|
|Item Weight:||13.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.