Product Description & Reviews
Personality: Gentle, supportive and helpful. Herbal Power: Promotes healthy liver function. Reason to Love: We’re all concerned about the effects of living in an increasingly toxic world. Responding to such concerns, our herbalists created this tea, whose purpose is to promote healthy liver function.This is a classic European herbal combination of burdock root, stinging nettle and cleavers. Blended with lemon myrtle to give it a lemony-citrus taste, we love this pleasantly mild, bittersweet and earthy tea for its ability to help support the liver and promote healthy digestion. Taste: Balanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Features & Highlights
- Supports Healthy Skin and Liver Function*
- Non-GMO verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Herbal Supplement. The highest quality, pharmacopoeia grade herbs
- Taste: Balanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags)
|Item Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 2.73 x 2.73 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.