Product Description & Reviews
Start with the most essential pieces of cookware. Perfect for the home chef upgrading their cookware or someone outfitting a small space, the Viking Professional 5-Ply 5pc Set includes some of the most commonly used pieces of cookware required to meet a variety of cooking needs. Viking Professional 5-Ply Cookware is constructed to maximize heat transfer for even heating across the base and up the sides of the pan. There are five layers of heat conducting metal bonded together to increase cooking efficiency. The exterior layer features magnetic stainless steel with an elegant satin finish. Sandwiched between the exterior and interior layers are the three-layers of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is one of the most conductive metals used in cookware and is know for its efficiency of even heat transfer. The alloy core works to transfer heat evenly and quickly throughout the bottom and sides of the pan, enhancing the stainless steel and providing consistency of heat transfer for rim-to-rim cooking. The 18/10 non-reactive polished stainless steel interior ply is easy to clean and maintain. The major advantage to a stainless interior is that the metal is non-reactive and will not affect the flavor of acidic foods like tomato sauce. The Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel series is safe for use on all cooktops including induction, in the oven, broiling or on the grill up to 600 Degree F/315 Degree C (nonstick pans up to 500 Degree F/260 Degree C). The side or "helper" handles and lid handles are designed to be easy to grip with a towel or oven mitt. Viking Professional 5-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware is dishwasher safe, includes a manufacturer's limited-lifetime warranty and is made in the USA. This set includes a 10-inch fry pan, a 6-quart Dutch oven/stock pot, and a 3.4-quart everyday pan that can be used as a casserole from stove to oven, a saute pan, large fry pan and chicken fryer.
Features & Highlights
- Handcrafted in the USA, this set includes a 10 inch fry pan, 6 quart stock pot/Dutch Oven with lid and a 3.4 quart everyday casserole pan with lid
- Rim-to-rim cooking; five layers of stainless steel and aluminum maximize conductivity to ensure efficient and even heat transfer throughout the pans
- 18/10 stainless steel interior is easy to clean and will not react with acidic foods
- Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600 Degree F/315 Degree C and safe for use on all cooktops, including induction
- Riveted signature Viking handles are ergonomically designed to provide comfort balance and control. The long handles feature a stay-cool heat break and finger guide
- Dishwasher safe; limited lifetime warranty
|Item Size:||15.5 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.17 x 12.83 x 12.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.