Product Description & Reviews
Makes The Perfect Gift For Engagement, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Anniversary And Valentine's Day! Features: The modelling of the jewelry tower is a tree, it is very practical and looks elegant. Convenient: This jewelry tower is suited for anywhere as you want to use it. Like dressing room, bathroom, on the dresser/counter and so on. Durable: This jewelry tower is made of iron and it makes your jewelry tree more stable and durable. Dimension: 11.8 x 6.3 x 5.9 inches Item Weight: 12.3 ounces Note: *Jewelry not included, only for display *Please allow 0.3"-0.9" in size error due to manual measurement *Please allow little color difference due to the monitor and light brightness Our top priority is your satisfaction. We are confident this jewelry holder won't let you down and we will offer a 30 day 100% hassle free money back guarantee. Click the "Add To Cart" Button to order this wonderful jewelry holder Now! Best Regards! WELL-STRONG
Features & Highlights
- DESIGN: This is a well-designed jewelry tree, cute and functional, with an antique bird on the top and a dish in bottom
- CONVENIENT: You can hang earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories on the branches and place some small items such as rings, rings, watches on the dish
- SPACE SAVING: At the bottom of the tray can be separated, store it do not take up much space
- DIMENSION: 11.8 x 6.3 x 5.9 inches; Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
- GREAT GIFT: It is not only a helpful jewelry appliance, but also a great gift for girls / women
|Item Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WELL-STRONG, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Store Indya Jewelry
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that's known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork, handcrafted by them is an end