Product Description & Reviews
Whether working with drywall, collecting cold ashes, or just picking up spilled talc from the bathroom floor you need to capture this fine debris and not blow it back out the exhaust port. The WORKSHOP Fine Dust wet dry vac filter does exactly that. The durable 3-layer material captures the smallest of particles, down to 1 micron at 99% efficiency. Large surface area improves airflow and help resist clogging. WORKSHOP recommends replacing your wet dry vacuum cleaner filter at least twice a year to keep your shop vacuum working at its optimum level. Fits: WORKSHOP 5-16 gallon wet dry vacuums except the WS0500VA.
Features & Highlights
- Qwik-Lock Filter Fastening System makes removing and installing the wet dry vacuum filter quick, easy and secure.
- wet dry vac filter with 3-layer Fine Dust material captures everyday dirt and fine particles such as drywall dust, concrete dust, fine powders, and cold ashes. The media captures particles down to 1 micron at 99% efficiency.
- The pleated cartridge filter design on this wet dry vacuum filter allow the filter to have more surface area in a confined space improving airflow and reduce clogging.
- Durable wet vac filter material is washable, and can be used for smaller wet pick-up.
- Replace even the hardest working wet dry vacuum cleaner filter twice a year to keep your shop vacuum cleaner functioning at its best
|Manufacturer:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Brand:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Publisher:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Studio:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Item Size:||6.7 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.