Product Description & Reviews
WORKSHOP wet dry vacuum bags are designed to collect dry, everyday dirt and fine particle debris like drywall dust in a convenient to dispose of bag. While they are not required for a vacuum they can make debris disposal quicker, faster, and cleaner. These wet dry vacuum cleaner bags fit WORKSHOP 12-16 gallon shop vacuums except the WS1200DE and WS1600VA. Not for wet use. A cartridge filter should always be used in conjunction with shop vacuum bags to protect the vacuum in the event of a bag tearing.
Features & Highlights
- Shop vacuum bags allow the user to collect debris into a bag connected to the inlet port. This makes debris disposal quick and easy as well as reducing the time required to clean the wet dry vacuum cleaner.
- Wet dry vacuum bags designed for dry, everyday dirt and fine particle debris like drywall dust
- Fits 12-Gallon to 16-Gallon WORKSHOP wet/dry vacuums except the WS1200DE and WS1600VA
- This package includes 2 wet dry vacuum bags.
- We have found many users prefer the option of using wet dry vacuum cleaner bags, even though they are not required when using your WORKSHOP wet dry vacuum.
|Manufacturer:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Brand:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Publisher:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Studio:||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.16 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.